My name is Lucas Mendelowski and I’m software engineer focused on building web applications from Krakow, Poland.
This website is my knowledge base of all the things I learned across a variety of languages and technologies.
- Overriding model name in Rails - 2019-04-30
- Method aliasing with Ruby - 2019-04-07
- Using OR operator with Hanami repositories - 2019-03-23
- Preloading subset of association with Hanami - 2019-03-12
- Attaching custom behavior to Ember changesets - 2019-02-22
- Undoing a Git rebase - 2019-02-15
- Run gofmt on all project files - 2019-01-07
- Using PostgreSQL enums with Ruby on Rails - 2018-12-24
- Using PostgreSQL hstore with Ruby on Rails - 2018-12-20
- Running multiple PostgreSQL versions on MacOS - 2018-12-04
- self vs extend self vs module_function - 2018-07-30
- Refs in React - 2018-02-17
- Using libraries from NPM Ember - 2017-12-10